We specialise in technical investigation, analysis and the formulation of solutions in the control and instrumentation fields.
Our expertise is in control and instrumentation, electronic design and software applications on industrial plant.
Our work has mainly centred on nuclear and fossil fired power stations. We have also carried out successful projects in Portugal, Pakistan, Singapore and Saudi Arabia. Expertise also extends to aspects of industrial waste water treatment (dyehouse effluent) and renewables, (hydro, wind, bio-diesel).
Our team comprises of engineers with high academic achievement coupled with many years of on-site industrial experience. These skills also extend to software engineering.
We have experience in:
· Feasibility studies
· Analysis of problems associated with plant control, measurement and behaviour
· Preparation of specifications
· Designing systems
· Systems integration
· Construct prototypes
· Preparation of test procedures
· Technical investigations
· Carrying out functional testing
· Site installation, commissioning and control loop tuning
· Post installation services (routine testing, upgrades etc.)
· Independent design assessment
· Project management
To support our activities we also have a range of skilled technicians all of whom have extensive plant experience in various industries.
Why not give us a call to discuss how we can help?